Caroline, Nature guide, takes you along the bushy paths of the Grand Site de France Les Deux-Caps, encouraging you to discover what surrounds you, to take a different look at the environment, from the breathtaking panorama to with poetic details of flora and fauna. During the outing, you will awaken your 5 senses: with your camera, you will translate emotions, capture personal images, highlight the biodiversity of the Site.
Bring good shoes (no slippery soles) and clothes adapted to the weather ...
The meeting place will be communicated when you register. Please give us your mobile phone number.
Limited to 15 amateur photographers, from 14 years old.
Price: 10 € / person and per outing
Life in the Slack Estuary
This small coastal river crosses a reed bed before flowing into the sea at the foot of Fort Vauban in Ambleteuse. We discover different sparrows, sea birds and many flowering plants that like to rub shoulders with the spray ...
- Saturday June 12, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday September 15, 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
High tides with Roger Paradis at Noirda
Roger is a shore-based fisherman who shares his passion for the foreshore with us. After a presentation of the site and beautiful panoramas of low tide, we will meet him, so that he can present his finds to us and stage them in their natural environment.
- Saturday June 26 (coefficient 94) from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
- Sunday July 25 (coeff 92) from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
- Tuesday July 27 (coefficient 89) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesday August 11 (coeff 89) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday 24 August (coeff 95) from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, September 9 (coeff 101) from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The secrets of La Motte du Bourg
On this old dune, now covered with fragrant shrubs, nest birds and insects of various colors. You will also meet butterflies and dragonflies there. At the top, the panorama reveals the marsh, the 2 capes and the English coast if the weather is favorable.
- Saturday May 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday June 5, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday August 28, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Special sunrise :
- Saturday May 29 from 6 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Sunday September 12 from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
The pond of an old quarry
Before entering the water, we will cross an area of large trees and hedges suitable for observing small passerines, dragonflies and butterflies. Then the discreet arrival on the edge of the reed bed brings us to these soft and deep waters where diving birds (cormorants, grebes, tufted ducks and pinks) can be observed on the water and in the trees.
- Wednesday May 26, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturday June 19, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Bocage and marshes of Wissant
After going along a tunnel of flowering marigolds, we arrive in the grove, where the diversity of shrubs attracts many birds and insects. Then we will slide along a stream bordered by alders, to arrive at the observatories, with direct views of the mudflats and the freshwater marsh.
- Saturday July 3, from 9 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday August 7, from 9 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday August 21, from 9 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
This program may need to change in its format and reception methods in order to comply with the health recommendations in force.
Wednesday May 26, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.